Ride further, faster and steeper than ever with the 2023 Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC TM 750 Electric Mountain Bike in Grey / Olive.
The Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC's carbon main frame is built to house the Modular Battery System – including a battery up to 750Wh – and fourth-generation Bosch drive unit, in a full range of sizes to suit almost every rider. Practicality is key so, for example, there's room for a bottle cage, and the battery cover has push-button access.
Rock-solid handling from Fox's 38 Float Performance fork and Float X Performance piggyback shock is matched by the smooth power delivery of Bosch's fourth-generation drive system, backed by a high-capacity 750Wh battery. Magura's MT7 hydraulic disc brake system – featuring two-piece discs – works with the Newmen Performance wheelset and Maxxis Assegai 2.5in and DHR II 2.4in tyres to help you keep the rubber side down, always. And the remote dropper post and precise-shifting Sram GX Eagle 1x12 gears put even the toughest of trails within reach.
On the handling front Cube incorporated race-inspired geometry, a Boost 148 rear end and 1.5in head tube for on-demand cut-and-paste line choices, no matter how rowdy the trail. With a trunnion shock mount, oversize linkage bearings and internal cable routing, you can be assured of minimal maintenance downtime and maximum trail fun time.
Key Features Of The 2023 Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC TM 750 Electric Mountain Bike in Grey / Olive
- Motor: Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX Generation 4 (85Nm) Cruise (250Watt), Smart System
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 750
- Display: Bosch Kiox 300
- Frame: C:62® Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminium 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, Efficient Trail Control, FSP 4-Link, Agile Trail Geometry, Boost 148, UDH™, Fully Integrated Battery, Advanced Internal Cable Routing
- Fork: Fox 38 Float Performance GRIP, 3-Position w/ Micro Adjust, Tapered, 15x110mm, E-Bike Tune, 170mm
- Shock: Fox Float X Performance, 205x65mm, Trunnion Mount, Adjustable LSR w/ 2-Pos. Lever
- Brake System: Magura MT7, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/203)
- Rear Derailleur: Sram GX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Shifters: Sram GX Eagle™ Trigger, Single Click
- Tyres: Maxxis Assegai, MaxxGrip/EXO+, Tubeless Ready, 2.5 WT (front). Maxxis Minion DHR II, MaxxGrip/DoubleDown, Tubeless Ready, 2.4 WT (rear).
- Seat Post: CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm
- Manual, keys and charger included
- Complimentary pedals supplied
- Built, configured and tested by a Bosch approved technician
- Full technical handover and ongoing support if required
- We offer a free follow up service at 175 miles
Before despatch, bikes need to be built, configured and tested. We aim to despatch a boxed bike 3 -5 days after an order is placed (not including weekends). For parts and accessories we aim to despatch the next working day after the order is placed. For more information about delivery timescales please click HERE
Boxed Bike Delivery
FREE boxed bike delivery is available to mainland UK locations, for Highlands and Islands there is a surcharge. We can also deliver to BT Northern Ireland and IM Isle Of Man for an additional charge, for other non mainland locations please contact us for a quote. **this service is not available for Cargo bikes.
Choose our Ready2Ride Service and one of our team will deliver your new bike, fully built, configured and tested, we will personally hand over your new bike, make adjustments if required and can also wait while you take a short test ride round the block. This premium delivery is available to locations within a 75 miles radius of one of our stores, if your postcode qualifies for this service it will available to select at checkout. If your delivery address is outside our delivery area please contact our Customer Services team on 0117 452 6571
Ready2Ride Delivery For Cargo Bikes
As our electric cargo bikes are larger than standard electric bikes these are only available for home delivery via our Ready2Ride delivery option (or click and collect). One of our team will deliver your new bike, fully built, configured and tested, we will personally hand over your new bike, make adjustments if required and can also wait while you take a short test ride round the block. This premium delivery is available to locations within a 75 miles radius of one of our stores. If your postcode qualifies for this service it will available to select at checkout. If your delivery address is outside our delivery area please contact our Customer Services team on 0117 452 6571
Parts & Accessories
Place an order for £50 or more and delivery is free to mainland UK (including Highlands), for an order under £50 delivery is charged at £8.99.
For Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle Or Man and other non mainland locatons additional charges will apply.
Click & Collect
For Click & Collect orders, for security you must present photo ID plus the payment card used at time of collection. This is also applicable when you have purchased using V12 Finance. For more information click HERE
Your CUBE bike is guaranteed against any manufacturing defect for 2 years from the date of sale.
6 Years on Alu Frames, 3 Years on Carbon Frames, 2 Years on Components.
Your new Cube electric bike also comes with a 24 month Bosch warranty on the motor and battery.
For more information on warranty, click HERE
Electric Bikes are regulated in line with existing Electric Power Assisted Cycles regulations. Cube does not endorse any upgrades that are added to electronic e-bikes, as this will invalidate a customer’s warranty.
If you intend to purchase a bike or accessory via a Cycle to Work scheme, please review our Cycle to Work page first to make sure we accept your scheme.
If you need a quote, you can save your basket as a quote at the checkout, or get in touch by phone, email or via our Live Chat and one of our team will send you a quote by email.
Only full priced bikes and accessories can be purchased online using a CycleScheme or Gogeta voucher.
To purchase a reduced bike via CycleScheme, VIVUP, My Benefits World, Cycle Solutions, Gogeta and Bike2Work customers please contact our Customer Services Team on 0117 452 6571 and we will process your order manually.
Any bike reduced or on SALE may be subject to a 5% build and handing charge depending on your scheme, there is no charge with purchasing via Gogeta.
Service Plans are available on all bikes purchased in store and online within 60 days of purchase and a great way to save money on future services.
Your Service Plan is non-refundable, non-transferable and is registered to you and your bike (frame number required)
We Pride Ourselves In Offering Our Customers Great Value And The Best Service.
To ensure that we never let our you down, we proactively monitor competitor prices and adjust our own prices every week.
However, if you do find a product online for less than the price offered on our website or in store, please get in touch and we may be able to match it, as long as it matches the criteria below.
- We can only price match identical, like for like items (including model, size, colour)
- The competitor's item must be in stock and available to buy
- The competitor's price must include delivery within the UK and be expected to arrive within seven days
- The competitor must be UK based and sell directly to customers
- The price must not include any membership, bulk buy discount or personal discounts
- No other promotional offers or vouchers (including cycle to work scheme vouchers) can be used on top of a price match
- We will not match against clearance sales, auctions, closing down sales, pre-sales or other specialist retailers
- We will not price match online auction or marketplace websites (eBay, Amazon etc)
- We reserve the right to refuse any price match without giving a reason
If you want to request a price match from us, simply contact our customer service team on 0117 452 6571 or contact us via our live chat.
C:62® Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminium 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, Efficient Trail Control, FSP 4-Link, Agile Trail Geometry, Boost 148, UDH™, Full Integrated Battery, Advanced Internal Cable Routing
27.5: S (16"), M (18"), L (20"), XL (22")
Fox 38 Float Performance GRIP, 3-Position w/ Micro Adjust, Tapered, 15x110mm, E-Bike Tune, 170mm
Fox Float X Performance, 205x65mm, Trunnion Mount, Adjustable LSR w/ 2-Pos. Lever
Top: 54mm Trunnion Mount, Bottom: 22.2x8mm
Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX Generation 4 (85Nm) Cruise (250Watt), Smart System
Bosch PowerTube 750
Bosch LED Remote
Bosch Kiox 300
Magura MT7, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/203)
Sram GX Eagle™, 12-Speed
Sram GX Eagle™ Trigger, Single Click
ACID E-Crank, 165mm, 36T
Reverse Flip-Guide E-Chain Guide, Direct Mount, GEN4
Sram XG-1275 Eagle™, 10-52T
Sram NX Eagle™
Newmen Evolution SL 318.25, 800mm
CUBE Performance Stem E-MTB, 31.8mm
ACID Disrupt, Soft Compound
ACROS AZF-1035, ICR (Integrated Cable Routing), BlockLock 120°, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm)
Newmen Performance 30, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm/12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
Maxxis Assegai, MaxxGrip/EXO+, Tubeless Ready, 2.5 WT
Maxxis Minion DHR II, MaxxGrip/DoubleDown, Tubeless Ready, 2.4 WT
CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm
Natural Fit Venec
||Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
||4054571401984, 4054571401991, 4054571402004, 4054571402011
SKUs / Part Numbers
||63715316, 63715318, 63715320, 63715322
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.